2,202 top medical experts on Nonpenetrating Wounds across 59 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 2,154 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Nonpenetrating Wounds: Injuries caused by impact with a blunt object where there is no penetration of the skin.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Wounds and Injuries (4,977) and Narrower Categories: Closed Head Injuries (2,681), Contusions (2,518).
- Clinical Trials : at least 14 including 1 Active, 6 Completed, 2 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Blunt Injuries, Nonpenetrating Injuries
Computing Expert Listing ...