459 top medical experts on Noise-Induced Hearing Loss across 39 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 329 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss: Hearing loss due to exposure to explosive loud noise or chronic exposure to sound level greater than 85 dB. The hearing loss is often in the frequency range 4000-6000 hertz.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Sensorineural Hearing Loss (4,454).
- Clinical Trials : at least 31 including 14 Completed, 6 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Acoustic Trauma
Computing Expert Listing ...