728 top medical experts on Neuromyelitis Optica across 58 countries and 33 U.S. states, including 596 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Neuromyelitis Optica: A syndrome characterized by acute optic neuritis; myelitis, transverse; demyelinating and/or necrotizing lesions in the optic nerves and spinal cord; and presence of specific autoantibodies to aquaporin 4.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Optic Neuritis (1,332), CNS Demyelinating Autoimmune Diseases (1,416), Transverse Myelitis (2,273).
- Clinical Trials : at least 88 including 5 Active, 30 Completed, 24 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Devic Disease, Devic's Neuromyelitis Optica
Computing Expert Listing ...