933 top medical experts on Neurologic Gait Disorders across 48 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 852 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Neurologic Gait Disorders: Gait abnormalities that are a manifestation of nervous system dysfunction. These conditions may be caused by a wide variety of disorders which affect motor control, sensory feedback, and muscle strength including: central nervous system diseases; peripheral nervous system diseases; neuromuscular diseases; or muscular diseases.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Gait Apraxia (148), Gait Ataxia (478).
- Clinical Trials : at least 220 including 9 Active, 113 Completed, 51 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Neurologic Ambulation Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...