206 top medical experts on Neurodermatitis across 27 countries and 16 U.S. states, including 47 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Neurodermatitis: An extremely variable eczematous skin disease that is presumed to be a response to prolonged vigorous scratching, rubbing, or pinching to relieve intense pruritus. It varies in intensity, severity, course, and morphologic expression in different individuals. Neurodermatitis is believed by some to be psychogenic. The circumscribed or localized form is often referred to as lichen simplex chronicus.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Dermatitis (1,830), Eczematous Skin Diseases (57).
- Clinical Trials : at least 26 including 16 Completed, 7 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Lichen Simplex Chronicus, Circumscribed Neurodermatitis, Localized Neurodermatitis
Computing Expert Listing ...