845 top medical experts on Neurilemmoma across 38 countries and 34 U.S. states, including 811 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Neurilemmoma: A neoplasm that arises from schwann cells of the cranial, peripheral, and autonomic nerves. Clinically, these tumors may present as a cranial neuropathy, abdominal or soft tissue mass, intracranial lesion, or with spinal cord compression. Histologically, these tumors are encapsulated, highly vascular, and composed of a homogenous pattern of biphasic fusiform-shaped cells that may have a palisaded appearance. (From DeVita Jr et al., Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology, 5th ed, pp964-5)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Neuroendocrine Tumors (3,011), Neuroma (780) and Narrower Categories: Acoustic Neuroma (1,370).
- Clinical Trials : at least 51 including 5 Active, 14 Completed, 14 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Neurinoma, Schwannoma, Plexiform Schwannomatosis
Computing Expert Listing ...