1,019 top medical experts on Neck Pain across 53 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 881 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Neck Pain: Discomfort or more intense forms of pain that are localized to the cervical region. This term generally refers to pain in the posterior or lateral regions of the neck.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Pain (4,549).
- Clinical Trials : at least 686 including 21 Active, 431 Completed, 100 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cervical Pain, Neckache
Computing Expert Listing ...