759 top medical experts on Neck Pain across 45 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 685 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Neck Pain: Discomfort or more intense forms of pain that are localized to the cervical region. This term generally refers to pain in the posterior or lateral regions of the neck.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Pain (2,550).
- Clinical Trials : at least 367 including 11 Active, 245 Completed, 40 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cervical Pain, Neckache
Computing Expert Listing ...