1,664 top medical experts on Myelodysplastic Syndromes across 50 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 1,600 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes: Clonal hematopoietic stem cell disorders characterized by dysplasia in one or more hematopoietic cell lineages. They predominantly affect patients over 60, are considered preleukemic conditions, and have high probability of transformation into acute myeloid leukemia.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Guideline Central: American Medical Association (1, 2)
- NCCN guidelines (login required)
- PubMed Practice Guideline
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Bone Marrow Diseases (4,084) and Narrower Categories: GATA2 Deficiency (507), Paroxysmal Hemoglobinuria (981), Refractory Anemia (684), Sideroblastic Anemia (1,203).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,917 including 143 Active, 920 Completed, 326 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Dysmyelopoietic Syndromes
Computing Expert Listing ...