1,429 top medical experts on Multiple Trauma across 55 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,373 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Multiple Trauma: Multiple physical insults or injuries occurring simultaneously.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Wounds and Injuries (4,977) and Narrower Categories: Multiple Fractures (641).
- Clinical Trials : at least 89 including 2 Active, 45 Completed, 14 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Multiple Injuries, Multiple Wounds
Computing Expert Listing ...