1,254 top medical experts on Multiple Primary Neoplasms across 58 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 1,208 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Multiple Primary Neoplasms: Two or more abnormal growths of tissue occurring simultaneously and presumed to be of separate origin. The neoplasms may be histologically the same or different, and may be found in the same or different sites.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Neoplasms (5,096) and Narrower Categories: Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia (574), Multiple Hamartoma Syndrome (2,024), Tuberous Sclerosis (1,789).
- Clinical Trials : at least 5 including 3 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Synchronous Neoplasms, Synchronous Multiple Primary Neoplasms
Computing Expert Listing ...