827 top medical experts on Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome across 41 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 721 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome: An acute, febrile, mucocutaneous condition accompanied by swelling of cervical lymph nodes in infants and young children. The principal symptoms are fever, congestion of the ocular conjunctivae, reddening of the lips and oral cavity, protuberance of tongue papillae, and edema or erythema of the extremities.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Vasculitis (2,306), Lymphatic Diseases (4,615), Vascular Skin Diseases (2,116).
- Clinical Trials : at least 48 including 1 Active, 21 Completed, 12 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Kawasaki Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...