1,038 top medical experts on Migraine Disorders across 64 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 957 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Migraine Disorders: A class of disabling primary headache disorders, characterized by recurrent unilateral pulsatile headaches. The two major subtypes are common migraine (without aura) and classic migraine (with aura or neurological symptoms). (International Classification of Headache Disorders, 2nd ed. Cephalalgia 2004: suppl 1)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Primary Headache Disorders (1,715) and Narrower Categories: Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (131), Migraine with Aura (941), Migraine without Aura (1,607), Ophthalmoplegic Migraine (96).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,079 including 28 Active, 657 Completed, 141 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Acute Confusional Migraine, Migraine Headache, Status Migrainosus
Computing Expert Listing ...