617 top medical experts on Microcephaly across 52 countries and 35 U.S. states, including 509 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Microcephaly: A congenital abnormality in which the cerebrum is underdeveloped, the fontanels close prematurely, and, as a result, the head is small. (Desk Reference for Neuroscience, 2nd ed.)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Craniofacial Abnormalities (1,306), Group I Malformations of Cortical Development (328) and Narrower Categories: Porencephaly (77).
- Clinical Trials : at least 12 including 4 Completed, 5 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Microlissencephaly
Computing Expert Listing ...