898 top medical experts on Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma across 37 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 867 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma: Extranodal lymphoma of lymphoid tissue associated with mucosa that is in contact with exogenous antigens. Many of the sites of these lymphomas, such as the stomach, salivary gland, and thyroid, are normally devoid of lymphoid tissue. They acquire mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (malt) type as a result of an immunologically mediated disorder.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): B-Cell Lymphoma (2,187).
- Clinical Trials : at least 237 including 23 Active, 115 Completed, 36 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid Tissue Lymphoma, MALT Lymphoma
Computing Expert Listing ...