1,207 top medical experts on Mantle-Cell Lymphoma across 40 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,180 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma: A form of non-Hodgkin lymphoma having a usually diffuse pattern with both small and medium lymphocytes and small cleaved cells. It accounts for about 5% of adult non-Hodgkin lymphomas in the United States and Europe. The majority of mantle-cell lymphomas are associated with a t(11;14) translocation resulting in overexpression of the cyclin D1 gene (genes, BCL-1).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (2,378).
- Clinical Trials : at least 517 including 71 Active, 235 Completed, 102 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Poorly-Differentiated Diffuse Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Centrocytic Small-Cell Lymphoma, Intermediate Differentiated Diffuse Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Poorly-Differentiated Diffuse Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Intermediate Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Centrocytic Small-Cell Lymphoma, Mantle-Zone Lymphoma
Computing Expert Listing ...