1,490 top medical experts on Mantle-Cell Lymphoma across 45 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 1,452 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma: A form of non-Hodgkin lymphoma having a usually diffuse pattern with both small and medium lymphocytes and small cleaved cells. It accounts for about 5% of adult non-Hodgkin lymphomas in the United States and Europe. The majority of mantle-cell lymphomas are associated with a t(11;14) translocation resulting in overexpression of the cyclin D1 gene (genes, BCL-1).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (4,309).
- Clinical Trials : at least 639 including 89 Active, 266 Completed, 120 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Poorly-Differentiated Diffuse Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Centrocytic Small-Cell Lymphoma, Intermediate Differentiated Diffuse Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Poorly-Differentiated Diffuse Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Intermediate Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Centrocytic Small-Cell Lymphoma, Mantle-Zone Lymphoma
Computing Expert Listing ...