801 top medical experts on Lymphedema across 45 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 755 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Lymphedema: Edema due to obstruction of lymph vessels or disorders of the lymph nodes.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Lymphatic Diseases (843) and Narrower Categories: Breast Cancer Lymphedema (445), Elephantiasis (284), Filarial Elephantiasis (488), Non-Filarial Lymphedema (6).
- Clinical Trials : at least 246 including 17 Active, 111 Completed, 48 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Milroy's Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...