955 top medical experts on Long QT Syndrome across 44 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 920 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Long QT Syndrome: A condition that is characterized by episodes of fainting (syncope) and varying degree of ventricular arrhythmia as indicated by the prolonged QT interval. The inherited forms are caused by mutation of genes encoding cardiac ion channel proteins. The two major forms are romano-ward syndrome and jervell-lange nielsen syndrome.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Cardiac Arrhythmias (2,643), Cardiac Conduction System Disease (405), Congenital Heart Defects (3,292) and Narrower Categories: Andersen Syndrome (207), Jervell-Lange Nielsen Syndrome (166), Romano-Ward Syndrome (292).
- Clinical Trials : at least 53 including 2 Active, 32 Completed, 6 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Electrocardiogram QT Prolonged
Computing Expert Listing ...