376 top medical experts on Listeriosis across 35 countries and 31 U.S. states, including 264 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Listeriosis: Infections with bacteria of the genus listeria.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections (1,762) and Narrower Categories: Listeria Meningitis (226).
- Clinical Trials : at least 4 including 1 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Listeria Infections
Computing Expert Listing ...