925 top medical experts on Lipoma across 47 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 882 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Lipoma: A benign tumor composed of fat cells (adipocytes). It can be surrounded by a thin layer of connective tissue (encapsulated), or diffuse without the capsule.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Adipose Tissue Neoplasms (293) and Narrower Categories: Lipoblastoma (407).
- Clinical Trials : at least 12 including 7 Completed
- Synonyms: Fatty Tumor, Hibernoma, Pleomorphic Lipoma
Computing Expert Listing ...