551 top medical experts on Lipectomy across 38 countries and 34 U.S. states, including 502 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Lipectomy: Removal of localized subcutaneous FAT deposits by suction curettage or blunt cannulation in the cosmetic correction of obesity and other esthetic contour defects.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- UK NICE Guidelines: Liposuction for chronic lymphedema
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Reconstructive Surgical Procedures (5,229), Cosmetic Techniques (2,515), Bariatric Surgery (4,068) and Narrower Categories: Lipoabdominoplasty (117).
- Synonyms: Aspiration Lipectomy, Suction Lipolysis, Liposuction, Suction Lipectomy
Computing Expert Listing ...