858 top medical experts on Leiomyoma across 49 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 813 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Leiomyoma: A benign tumor derived from smooth muscle tissue, also known as a fibroid tumor. They rarely occur outside of the uterus and the gastrointestinal tract but can occur in the skin and subcutaneous tissue, probably arising from the smooth muscle of small blood vessels in these tissues.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Muscle Tissue Neoplasms (1,017) and Narrower Categories: Angiomyoma (445), Epithelioid Leiomyoma (30), Leiomyomatosis (402).
- Clinical Trials : at least 282 including 16 Active, 137 Completed, 37 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Fibroid, Fibroid Tumor, Fibroid Uterus, Uterine Fibroids, Uterine Fibroma, Fibromyoma
Computing Expert Listing ...