623 top medical experts on Latent Tuberculosis across 62 countries and 29 U.S. states, including 547 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Latent Tuberculosis: The dormant form of tuberculosis where the person shows no obvious symptoms and no sign of the causative agent (Mycobacterium tuberculosis) in the sputum despite being positive for tuberculosis infection skin test.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Tuberculosis (1,221).
- Clinical Trials : at least 106 including 6 Active, 42 Completed, 17 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Latent Tuberculosis Infection
Computing Expert Listing ...