505 top medical experts on Language Development Disorders across 44 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 395 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Language Development Disorders: Conditions characterized by language abilities (comprehension and expression of speech and writing) that are below the expected level for a given age, generally in the absence of an intellectual impairment. These conditions may be associated with deafness; brain diseases; mental disorders; or environmental factors.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Language Disorders (611) and Narrower Categories: Specific Language Disorder (37).
- Clinical Trials : at least 30 including 5 Active, 11 Completed, 9 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Language Delay, Speech Delay
Computing Expert Listing ...