369 top medical experts on Kartagener Syndrome across 43 countries and 25 U.S. states, including 200 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Kartagener Syndrome: An autosomal recessive disorder characterized by a triad of dextrocardia; infertility; and sinusitis. The syndrome is caused by mutations of dynein genes encoding motility proteins which are components of sperm tails, and cilia in the respiratory and the reproductive tracts.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Inborn Genetic Diseases (2,477), Bronchiectasis (1,744), Ciliary Motility Disorders (2,210), Dextrocardia (1,218), Respiratory System Abnormalities (1,180).
- Clinical Trials : at least 15 including 7 Completed, 7 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Kartagener Triad
Computing Expert Listing ...