774 top medical experts on Juvenile Arthritis across 52 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 725 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Juvenile Arthritis: Arthritis in children, with onset before 16 years of age. The terms juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (JRA) and juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) refer to classification systems for chronic arthritis in children. Only one subtype of juvenile arthritis (polyarticular-onset, rheumatoid factor-positive) clinically resembles adult rheumatoid arthritis and is considered its childhood equivalent.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Arthritis (1,794), Autoimmune Diseases (2,127), Rheumatic Diseases (1,835).
- Clinical Trials : at least 168 including 8 Active, 92 Completed, 26 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Juvenile Chronic Arthritis, Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Juvenile-Onset Still's Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...