1,108 top medical experts on Joint Instability across 50 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 1,066 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Joint Instability: Lack of stability of a joint or joint prosthesis.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Joint Diseases (1,987).
- Clinical Trials : at least 53 including 4 Active, 24 Completed, 11 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Joint Hypermobility, Joint Laxity
Computing Expert Listing ...