902 top medical experts on Irritable Bowel Syndrome across 62 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 802 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: A disorder with chronic or recurrent colonic symptoms without a clearcut etiology. This condition is characterized by chronic or recurrent abdominal pain, bloating, mucus in feces, and an erratic disturbance of defecation.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Functional Colonic Diseases (202).
- Clinical Trials : at least 790 including 17 Active, 476 Completed, 108 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Mucous Colitis, Irritable Colon
Computing Expert Listing ...