1,527 top medical experts on Intraoperative Complications across 50 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 1,491 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Intraoperative Complications: Complications that affect patients during surgery. They may or may not be associated with the disease for which the surgery is done, or within the same surgical procedure.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Intraoperative Awareness (261), Malignant Hyperthermia (889), Surgical Blood Loss (1,903).
- Clinical Trials : at least 38 including 3 Active, 24 Completed, 2 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Peroperative Complications, Surgical Injuries
Computing Expert Listing ...