898 top medical experts on Intervertebral Disc Displacement across 56 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 836 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Intervertebral Disc Displacement: An intervertebral disc in which the nucleus pulposus has protruded through surrounding annulus fibrosus. This occurs most frequently in the lower lumbar region.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Hernia (3,728), Spinal Diseases (3,472).
- Clinical Trials : at least 294 including 15 Active, 139 Completed, 50 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Disc Herniation, Disc Protrusion, Herniated Disc, Disk Herniation, Disk Protrusion, Herniated Disk, Intervertebral Disc Herniation, Intervertebral Disc Protrusion, Intervertebral Disk Displacement, Intervertebral Disk Herniation, Intervertebral Disk Protrusion, Prolapsed Disk, Protruded Disc, Protruded Disk, Slipped Disk
Computing Expert Listing ...