652 top medical experts on Intervertebral Disc Displacement across 47 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 612 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Intervertebral Disc Displacement: An intervertebral disc in which the nucleus pulposus has protruded through surrounding annulus fibrosus. This occurs most frequently in the lower lumbar region.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Hernia (523), Spinal Diseases (358).
- Clinical Trials : at least 68 including 4 Active, 30 Completed, 8 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Herniated Disc, Herniated Disk, Intervertebral Disk Displacement, Prolapsed Disk, Slipped Disk
Computing Expert Listing ...