754 top medical experts on Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura across 41 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 693 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura: Thrombocytopenia occurring in the absence of toxic exposure or a disease associated with decreased platelets. It is mediated by immune mechanisms, in most cases immunoglobulin G autoantibodies which attach to platelets and subsequently undergo destruction by macrophages. The disease is seen in acute (affecting children) and chronic (adult) forms.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Autoimmune Diseases (2,127), Thrombocytopenic Purpura (250), Hemorrhagic Disorders (554).
- Clinical Trials : at least 246 including 6 Active, 131 Completed, 40 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Autoimmune Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Autoimmune Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Werlhof's Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...