461 top medical experts on IGA Glomerulonephritis across 37 countries and 22 U.S. states, including 367 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- IGA Glomerulonephritis: A chronic form of glomerulonephritis characterized by deposits of predominantly immunoglobulin A in the mesangial area (glomerular mesangium). Deposits of complement C3 and immunoglobulin G are also often found. Clinical features may progress from asymptomatic hematuria to END-stage kidney disease.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Autoimmune Diseases (2,127), Glomerulonephritis (1,456).
- Clinical Trials : at least 88 including 2 Active, 44 Completed, 15 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Berger Disease, Immunoglobulin A Nephropathy, IGA Nephropathy
Computing Expert Listing ...