1,201 top medical experts on Hypotension across 49 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,172 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hypotension: Abnormally low blood pressure that can result in inadequate blood flow to the brain and other vital organs. Common symptom is dizziness but greater negative impacts on the body occur when there is prolonged depravation of oxygen and nutrients.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Vascular Diseases (463) and Narrower Categories: Orthostatic Hypotension (521), Post-Exercise Hypotension (232), Shy-Drager Syndrome (7).
- Clinical Trials : at least 442 including 19 Active, 226 Completed, 76 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Low Blood Pressure
Computing Expert Listing ...