206 top medical experts on Hypertrophic Gastritis across 22 countries and 12 U.S. states, including 47 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hypertrophic Gastritis: gastritis with hypertrophy of the gastric mucosa. It is characterized by giant gastric folds, diminished acid secretion, excessive mucus secretion, and hypoproteinemia. Symptoms include vomiting; diarrhea; and weight loss.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Gastritis (2,147).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1 including 1 Completed
- Synonyms: Menetrier Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...