1,003 top medical experts on Hypertension across 68 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 939 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hypertension: Persistently high systemic arterial blood pressure. Based on multiple readings (blood pressure determination), hypertension is currently defined as when systolic pressure is consistently greater than 140 mm Hg or when diastolic pressure is consistently 90 mm Hg or more.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Vascular Diseases (463) and Narrower Categories: Essential Hypertension (852), Hypertensive Retinopathy (273), Malignant Hypertension (384), Masked Hypertension (575), Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension (1,301), Pulmonary Hypertension (2,922), Renal Hypertension (363), White Coat Hypertension (624).
- Clinical Trials : at least 3,930 including 127 Active, 2,402 Completed, 433 Recruiting
- Synonyms: High Blood Pressure
Computing Expert Listing ...