682 top medical experts on Hyperlipoproteinemia Type II across 73 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 546 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type II: A group of familial disorders characterized by elevated circulating cholesterol contained in either LOW-density lipoproteins alone or also in very-LOW-density lipoproteins (pre-beta lipoproteins).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Inborn Errors Lipid Metabolism (797), Hyperlipoproteinemias (515) and Narrower Categories: Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia (147).
- Clinical Trials : at least 199 including 14 Active, 102 Completed, 32 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Hyperbetalipoproteinemia, Essential Hypercholesterolemia, Familial Hypercholesterolemia
Computing Expert Listing ...