523 top medical experts on Hyperlipoproteinemia Type II across 62 countries and 30 U.S. states, including 413 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type II: A group of familial disorders characterized by elevated circulating cholesterol contained in either LOW-density lipoproteins alone or also in very-LOW-density lipoproteins (pre-beta lipoproteins).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Inborn Errors Lipid Metabolism (410), Hyperlipoproteinemias (268).
- Clinical Trials : at least 118 including 9 Active, 72 Completed, 14 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Hyperbetalipoproteinemia, Essential Hypercholesterolemia, Familial Hypercholesterolemia
Computing Expert Listing ...