993 top medical experts on Hypercholesterolemia across 69 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 904 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hypercholesterolemia: A condition with abnormally high levels of cholesterol in the blood. It is defined as a cholesterol value exceeding the 95th percentile for the population.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Hyperlipidemias (2,506).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,076 including 35 Active, 793 Completed, 66 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Hypercholesteremia
Computing Expert Listing ...