461 top medical experts on Hyperalgesia across 43 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 398 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hyperalgesia: An increased sensation of pain or discomfort produced by minimally noxious stimuli due to damage to soft tissue containing nociceptors or injury to a peripheral nerve.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Somatosensory Disorders (938).
- Clinical Trials : at least 106 including 68 Completed, 5 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Tactile Hyperalgesia, Thermal Hyperalgesia, Hyperalgia, Mechanical Hyperalgia, Primary Hyperalgia, Secondary Hyperalgia
Computing Expert Listing ...