1,007 top medical experts on Hip Fractures across 56 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 949 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hip Fractures: Fractures of the femur head; the femur neck; (femoral neck fractures); the trochanters; or the inter- or subtrochanteric region. Excludes fractures of the acetabulum and fractures of the femoral shaft below the subtrochanteric region (femoral fractures).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Hip Injuries (1,435), Femoral Fractures (3,564) and Narrower Categories: Femoral Neck Fractures (1,776).
- Clinical Trials : at least 579 including 27 Active, 265 Completed, 97 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Intertrochanteric Fractures, Subtrochanteric Fractures, Trochanteric Fractures
Computing Expert Listing ...