177 top medical experts on Hidradenitis across 16 countries and 9 U.S. states, including 25 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hidradenitis: The inflammation of a sweat gland (usually of the apocrine type). The condition can be idiopathic or occur as a result of or in association with another underlying condition. Neutrophilic eccrine hidradenitis is a relatively rare variant that has been reported in patients undergoing chemotherapy, usually for non-Hodgkin lymphomas or leukemic conditions.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Sweat Gland Diseases (456) and Narrower Categories: Hidradenitis Suppurativa (1,525).
- Clinical Trials : at least 144 including 10 Active, 60 Completed, 39 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Hidrosadenitis, Neutrophilic Eccrine Hidradenitis
Computing Expert Listing ...