919 top medical experts on Heterotopic Ossification across 32 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 888 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Heterotopic Ossification: The development of bony substance in normally soft structures.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Ossification of Posterior Longitudinal Ligament (609).
- Clinical Trials : at least 12 including 1 Active, 3 Completed, 1 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Pathologic Ossification
Computing Expert Listing ...