572 top medical experts on Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia across 34 countries and 31 U.S. states, including 473 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia: An autosomal dominant vascular anomaly characterized by telangiectases of the skin and mucous membranes and by recurrent gastrointestinal bleeding. This disorder is caused by mutations of a gene (on chromosome 9q3) which encodes endoglin, a membrane glycoprotein that binds transforming growth factor beta.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Telangiectasis (2,445), Hemostatic Disorders (360), Vascular Malformations (2,602).
- Clinical Trials : at least 73 including 4 Active, 37 Completed, 12 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Osler-Rendu Disease, Rendu-Osler-Weber Disease, Weber-Osler Disease, Weber-Osler Syndrome
Computing Expert Listing ...