467 top medical experts on Hepatitis E across 56 countries and 19 U.S. states, including 331 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hepatitis E: Acute inflammation of the liver in humans; caused by hepatitis E virus, a non-enveloped single-stranded RNA virus. Similar to hepatitis A, its incubation period is 15-60 days and is enterically transmitted, usually by fecal-oral transmission.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): RNA Virus Infections (259), Human Viral Hepatitis (412).
- Clinical Trials : at least 19 including 15 Completed
- Synonyms: Non-B Hepatitis Enterically-Transmitted Non-A, Non-B Hepatitis Epidemic Non-A, Enterically-Transmitted Non-B Non-A Viral Hepatitis, Water-Borne Hepatitis
Computing Expert Listing ...