1,014 top medical experts on Hepatitis C across 62 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 966 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hepatitis C: inflammation of the liver in humans caused by hepatitis C virus, a single-stranded RNA virus. Its incubation period is 30-90 days. Hepatitis C is transmitted primarily by contaminated blood parenterally, and is often associated with transfusion and intravenous drug abuse. However, in a significant number of cases, the source of hepatitis C infection is unknown.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Flaviviridae Infections (457), Human Viral Hepatitis (412) and Narrower Categories: Chronic Hepatitis C (2,743).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,856 including 67 Active, 1,279 Completed, 118 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Parenterally-Transmitted Non-B Non-A Viral Hepatitis, Non-B Hepatitis Parenterally-Transmitted Non-A
Computing Expert Listing ...