345 top medical experts on Hepatitis A across 46 countries and 27 U.S. states, including 252 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hepatitis A: inflammation of the liver in humans caused by a member of the hepatovirus genus, human hepatitis A virus. It can be transmitted through fecal contamination of food or water.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Enterovirus Infections (1,023), Human Viral Hepatitis (412).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2,106 including 88 Active, 1,344 Completed, 172 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Infectious Hepatitis
Computing Expert Listing ...