778 top medical experts on Hemophilia A across 68 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 673 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hemophilia A: The classic hemophilia resulting from a deficiency of factor viii. It is an inherited disorder of blood coagulation characterized by a permanent tendency to hemorrhage.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Coagulation Protein Disorders (281), Hemorrhagic Disorders (1,310), Inherited Blood Coagulation Disorders (1,267).
- Clinical Trials : at least 702 including 48 Active, 402 Completed, 89 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Factor VIII Deficiency, Hemophilia
Computing Expert Listing ...