973 top medical experts on Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis across 41 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 932 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis: A group of related disorders characterized by lymphocytosis; histiocytosis; and hemophagocytosis. The two major forms are familial and reactive.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Non-Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis (454).
- Clinical Trials : at least 36 including 7 Active, 10 Completed, 8 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Familial Hemophagocytic Lymphocytosis, Familial Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis, Infection-Associated Hemophagocytic Syndrome, Reactive Hemophagocytic Syndrome, Hemophagocytic Syndromes, Reactive Hemophagocytic Syndrome
Computing Expert Listing ...