1,851 top medical experts on Hematologic Neoplasms across 56 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,806 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hematologic Neoplasms: Neoplasms located in the blood and blood-forming tissue (the bone marrow and lymphatic tissue). The commonest forms are the various types of leukemia, of lymphoma, and of the progressive, life-threatening forms of the myelodysplastic syndromes.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Hematologic Diseases (2,132) and Narrower Categories: Bone Marrow Neoplasms (3,166).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,003 including 60 Active, 401 Completed, 254 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Hematologic Malignancies, Hematopoietic Neoplasms
Computing Expert Listing ...