900 top medical experts on Hemangioma across 42 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 868 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hemangioma: A vascular anomaly due to proliferation of blood vessels that forms a tumor-like mass. The common types involve capillaries and veins. It can occur anywhere in the body but is most frequently noticed in the skin and subcutaneous tissue. (from Stedman, 27th ed, 2000)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Vascular Tissue Neoplasms (231) and Narrower Categories: Capillary Hemangioma (386), Cavernous Hemangioma (447), Central Nervous System Venous Angioma (65), Hemangioendothelioma (824), Kasabach-Merritt Syndrome (448), Sturge-Weber Syndrome (68).
- Clinical Trials : at least 100 including 2 Active, 44 Completed, 24 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Angioma, Chorioangioma, Histiocytoid Hemangioma, Intramuscular Hemangioma
Computing Expert Listing ...