461 top medical experts on Helminthiasis across 79 countries and 34 U.S. states, including 261 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Helminthiasis: Infestation with parasitic worms of the helminth class.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Parasitic Diseases (3,754) and Narrower Categories: Cestode Infections (2,052), Nematode Infections (999), Trematode Infections (1,153).
- Clinical Trials : at least 67 including 2 Active, 41 Completed, 8 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Nematomorpha Infections
Computing Expert Listing ...