362 top medical experts on Helminthiasis across 62 countries and 32 U.S. states, including 204 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Helminthiasis: Infestation with parasitic worms of the helminth class.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Parasitic Diseases (396) and Narrower Categories: Cestode Infections (221), Nematode Infections (507), Trematode Infections (150).
- Clinical Trials : at least 51 including 1 Active, 30 Completed, 6 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Nematomorpha Infections
Computing Expert Listing ...