1,427 top medical experts on Heart Injuries across 45 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 1,388 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Heart Injuries: General or unspecified injuries to the heart.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Thoracic Injuries (2,397) and Narrower Categories: Myocardial Contusions (224).
- Clinical Trials : at least 8 including 4 Completed, 1 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Traumatic Cardiac Rupture, Traumatic Heart Rupture
Computing Expert Listing ...